Beam & Tackle Clamp
The Beam and Tackle Clamp is used for steel beams as a lifting clamp, a beam and tackle clamp, and as a pulling clamp. It is constructed with a hoisting eye and a screw spindle for adjusting to the width of the flange of the beam (see video).
Product # BTK
- Tested for 2:1 safety factor
- Used to lift I-beams & Tee steels
- Used as a tackle point on overhead or other positions to hook a hoist or comealong for pulling, etc.
- Can be used in unique positions
- Can also lift girders
- A good multi-purpose lifting device
1 metric tonne = 2200 lbs / 1 kg = 2.2 lbs / 10 mm = .3937 inches
|BTK-2||2 tonnes||75-191||2 kg|
|BTK-3||3 tonnes||75-191||3 kg|
|BTK-4||4 tonnes||149-254||5 kg|
|BTK-5||5 tonnes||121-360||10 kg